FREE Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop at New Life Physical Therapy
Do you or someone you know:
• Suffer from back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
• Have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
• Experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
• Does your back ever "go out" if you move the wrong way?
• Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, come to New Life Physical Therapy’s Free Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop.
If you’re confused about what to do and are looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
• The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing
• The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
• A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
• How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg
• What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
When: Wednesday, March 22 at 6:00PM
Where: New Life Physical Therapy - Portage
2639 New Pinery Rd Suite 2
Portage, WI 53901
How to Register: Call (608) 742-9356 to register your spot in the workshop. Space is limited, so call today to reserve your spot!