General Laborer Positions
JOB1USA's client in Portage, WI is looking General Laborer Positions Immediately! NEW WAGE INCREASE!
General Laborer Essential duties:
- Specific tasks may include: wrapping, baling, packaging, press operation, sewing, and housekeeping
- Reads and understands work orders to accurately apply adhesive, assemble and pack fabricated parts according to customer specifications
- Understands and follows written and/or verbal instructions regarding customer specifications
- Verifies conformance to specifications using a tape measure.
- Understands and follows written and/or verbal direction from Group Leads
- Maintains daily 5s in general area of responsibility
- Follow 5s and safety policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned.
All positions require a HS diploma or GED as well as the ability to pass all pre-employment screenings.
Ask about our Job1REWARDS or visit www.Job1REWARDS.com to learn more about our employee incentive programs and how you can earn more!
For more information or to schedule an interview, please call Alyson at 920.392.9581 OR apply early online at www.job1usa.com/apply!