|Role and responsibilities:
The case manager is responsible for ensuring the provision and effective sequencing of necessary services to assigned clients, demonstrating belief in the rehabilitation and habilitation philosophy, and belief in the dignity of every individual. Placement duties include working with funding agencies such as DVR on placement opportunities for clients, and assisting staff working on community job development.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Northwoods Personnel Policy Manual.
- Treat all others with respect and dignity at all times.
- Provide Supportive Home Care services in a safe and appropriate manner to clients in their homes.
- Services may include but are not limited to:
- House cleaning,
- Meal preparation,
- Shopping, laundry,
- Running errands,
- Transportation and
- Personal care.
- Monitor health and behavior of persons served and exhibit good judgment in contacting appropriate authorities when additional care or emergency help is needed.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Complete all required training.
- Substitute, as able, for clients when their regular provider is unavailable.
M-F hours will vary.
Some benefits included.
Apply in person, by email, or call 608-742-7114 x. 237