Goodwill’s mission is to help people in our community achieve their highest level of independence through the power of work. Goodwill is a growing company with retail outlets that help fund programs and services like Supported Employment and Community Housing that strengthen our community. We are well known as a great place to shop. But we're also a great place to work!
Goodwill is a great place to work for those who like a variety of work such as sorting, pricing, stocking shelves, accepting donations, arranging merchandise displays, cashiering and customer service. A friendly atmosphere for team members and customers alike. Goodwill is committed to providing our staff with positive work experiences that will provide opportunities for you to learn and grow through cross-training and advancement opportunities.
In addition to working for an organization with a fulfilling mission, Goodwill offers you great benefits along with other reasons to join our team:
- 20% employee discount!
- Flexible Scheduling!
- Competitive Hourly Pay ($10.10/ hour)!
- Never the same day, or the same donation twice!
- A guaranteed ten thousand steps to keep you active and healthy!
Qualifications for this role include:
- 16 years of age or older
Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- Full-Time Benefits (30 hours or more per week):
- Health, dental, domestic partner benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid Holidays, vacation and sick time
- Part-Time Benefits (25 - 29 hours per week):
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time?
- No Benefits (-24 hours per week)
- Pay range: $10.10/ hour