Join us in Portage for a Downtown Market sponsored by the Downtown Business Improvement District. The Downtown Market will be held on Thursday, July 29th from 5pm-8pm in the public library parking lot area. (253 W. Edgewater St.)
We are looking for vendors to showcase products. Vendors, artisans, local growers and more are invited to set up a booth at the Downtown Market. Call the Chamber at 742-6242 to reserve a booth.
The Downtown Market is being held in conjunction with the Lilac Shop Studio monthly market on Edgewater Street.
BUSINESSES & VENDORS
FOOD and DRINK
- Crystal Ball Readings with Kevin Sklander (fees apply)
- Lilac Shop Studio Market
- Bee Alive Yoga Studio will be offering $5 Classes. Register online at www.beealiveyoga.com or that night as a walk-in.
- Roberta Condon Art Gallery will be showcasing her artwork and demonstrating carving techniques on walking sticks.
- Mary Ramsey of EXP Realty will be onsite with lots of activities to see at her booth.
- Portage Public Library will be onsite with activities to enjoy.
- Jennifer Blau of First Weber Realty will be hosting a free rock painting workshop, sharing a Buying & Selling Home Resource Guide for those ages 55+ and she will be holding a drawing for a Portage Green Gift Certificate.
- Columbia County CASA will have a booth to share with you all the details on how you can volunteer and be the voice of a child who has been the victim of abuse and neglect. CASA is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a voice for abused and neglected children in Columbia County.
- Brothers will be ready to serve you some cold drinks in their beer garden area and serving some great food.
- Craig's Popcorn Corner will be open and ready for you to stop by for a bag of popcorn or ice cream to enjoy while walking the market.
- Big Dog Saloon will be grilling up some great food and you can stop inside for a cold beverage.
- 608 Nutrition will be offering various teas and shakes to purchase.
- Prairie Flower Beads invites you to make a sun-catcher. $8 fee applies. For ages 8 and over with parental supervision needed.
- Balloon Sculpting with Funny Faces
- Face Painting with Alli
THE MASCOT THEORY BAND - Madison based folk-rock band that is a high-energy dose of toe-tapping Americana folk-country rock. The Mascot Theory has released five original albums and two live albums including 2020's "Live at the Mineral Point Opera House: " EP album. Along with a 2017 WAMI (Wisconsin Area Music Industry) win for Best Male Vocalist (Erik Kjelland) and a nomination for Best Americana/folk artist, The Mascot Theory has won over 20 MAMA (Madison Area Music Association) awards including back to back 2016 and 2017 Artist of the Year awards.
Portage Downtown Market
Date and Time
Thursday Jul 29, 2021
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT
Portage Public Library Parking Lot
253 West Edgewater Street
Portage, WI 53901